Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Software Test Engineer to support a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Software Test Lead will work with a cross-disciplinary team to test and integrate software components of a system of systems. The candidate will interface with a variety of Dynetics internal and external customers, communicating technical and project-related data. The candidate will be involved in leading all levels of software testing: System, Integration, Regression, and Design Verification. This includes leading the team of software testers to define and execute test procedures, with an emphasis on test automation. The candidate will provide guidance to analyze, validate, and map requirements to defined tests. The candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
The candidate must meet the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university.
- At least 3 years of experience leading software test teams.
- Be able to work in a lab environment in-person.
- Leading software testing to support gate reviews (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR) including generating and presenting material to upper management and other stakeholders.
- Leading development and execution of software testing per release.
- Developing requirements traceability matrices.
- Troubleshooting mindset with a motivation to solve problems.
- Detecting and tracking software defects and inconsistencies.
- Collaborating closely with software engineers and other engineering disciplines.
- Leading team efforts to adhere to a master schedule and support testing milestones (FQT).
Preference will be shown to candidates who have experience with:
- Agile Scrum environments
- Development of system of systems
- CMMI testing processes
- Test metrics for tracking test progress
- Test automation (Python, LabView)
- IP networking and WireShark
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.