Dynetics is seeking a talented and passionate Supply Chain Materials Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex company challenges. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions for a variety of customers.
Candidate must be a detail-oriented problem solver with previous experience concentrated around materials, planning, procurement, program execution, manufacturing, and overall supply chain executions strategies. Applicant needs to be energetic, resilient, and creative in supporting corporate reporting requirements throughout program manufacturing execution obligations. Must be able to promote a team atmosphere and help cultivate improved communication lines with agile problem-solving solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Functional supply chain strategic authority for program requirements, qualifications, and manufacturing deliverables
- Assist program management and interface with customer representatives to satisfy manufacturing deliverables and requirement demands
- Work directly with Supply Chain Management and program team for proposal requirements along with other functional teammates to include planning, logistics, engineering, quality, finance, security, scheduling, and accounting
- Track supplier deliverables and catalog associated risk with established program priorities. Promote and improve communication relationship with key partners
- Provide summary and aid in compilation of program metric data and statistics
- Mitigate and resolve supply chain challenges with priority deliveries and suppliers
- Direct discussions and employees to mitigate program execution strategies
- Report out briefings to all levels of management
- Participate in Program Management Reviews, Status Meetings, or other programmatic subcontractor meetings as needed
- Lead discussions and present solutions for provided challenges from program management with internal and external customers
- Facilitate supplier negotiations and discussions to resolution with supply chain and program personnel
- Articulate and drive execution of vision and goals for the corporate supply chain team in conjunction with program critical needs
- Candidate must possess a BS Degree in Business Administration, or related field, and 5+ years relevant experience in a DOD government contracting supply chain environment. In lieu of degree, candidate must have 10 years of applicable experience
- Candidate must have strong technical writing skills along with verbal communication habits
- Ability to work in a fast-paced situation with continuous innovation and flexibility in an on-site manufacturing environment
- Previous experience concentrated and centered around planning, procurement, program execution, manufacturing, and overall supply chain objectives
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred.
- Ability to be flexible in a teleworking environment. Productive working solo when needed.
- Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations
- Previous mechanical or electronic manufacturing environment experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and serve others and work in a cohesive team environment
- Candidate should be familiar with AS9100 procurement regulations
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.