In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Are you a Data Scientist or one in the making, currently enrolled, about to graduate, or already graduated?
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Data Scientist to join a diverse team responsible for creating unique solutions for complex flight vehicle engineering challenges. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
If you are a Data Scientist with 1-3 years of experience working with Aerospace Applications Dynetics would like to hear from you? If you understand statistical learning, machine learning, and reinforcement learning and experience using Python and looking for a remote position? APPLY
Are you interested in mathematical modeling of statistical patterns, high dimensional data visualization, nonparametric statistics, and automation algorithm development? The ideal candidate in this role should be comfortable with briefing technical work and results to internal and external audiences. Our Data Scientist will support multiple simultaneous projects and will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively. You will work closely with the project and program managers to ensure that timelines and goals are met.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or Data Analytics with a minimum GPA of 3.5
· Minimum of 1 year work experience
· A solid background utilizing Python for autonomous algorithm development and implementation.
· Understand data science/data analytics concepts
· Solid technical communication skills to include technical briefing skills and an ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
· Have interest in machine learning and automated predictive analysis
A Master’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, or Data Analytics is preferred.
Previous experience in the Air Defense domain is preferred.
Experience with PyTorch, TensorFlow, or SAS/JMP is a plus.
Prior experience with big data analytics is also a plus.
Must be an U.S. Citizenship and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.