Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented Quality Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, Prototyping, scientific and IT solutions.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Mechanical /Electrical inspector, perform First article inspections, in process and final inspections
- Generate quality documentation including inspection reports, bubble prints, C of C’s and NCR’s
- Operate Inspection tools (Preferable)
- Fill out AS9102 reports
- Perform calibration as needed.
- Participate in corrective action process
- Have High school Diploma or GED with 5+ years applicable inspection experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with AS9100 QMS / Aerospace Machining
- Good verbal and written communication
- Able to read and understand technical documents (Drawings, work instructions, routers,...)
- GD&T experience is Preferred
- Cable Inspection (Preferred)
- Circuit Card Experience (Preferred)
- J standard and IPC Knowledge preferred but will train if needed.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.