Dynetics Space Systems Division is seeking a talented Configuration and Data Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Configuration and Data Analyst will support development and production projects for space systems related to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Department of Defense, and commercial space customers. The analyst in this position will be responsible for executing Configuration and Data Management processes and controls for managing and tracking configuration changes, and ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented in accordance with industry standards and customer requirements. In addition, the analyst will establish and maintain a system for capturing and sharing information efficiently across a large program using data sharing tools such as MS SharePoint, Jira, Confluence, Big Picture, etc. This system needs to be broadly usable and accessible across the project to ensure it is used consistently and effectively.
Responsibilities associated with the position include, but are not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of systems for data sharing, documentation, and organization across projects and teams
- Capture and dissemination of critical information from meetings and correspondence
- Identification of configuration items and maintenance of baseline documentation
- Evaluation of Statements of Work to ensure requirements are clear within configuration planning
- Management of Engineering Change Packages from creation to implementation using Agile PLM workflow
- Coordinating evaluation and implementation of change requests within cross-functional teams and customers (both internal and external)
- Performing configuration verification and audits to ensure compliance
- Verification and execution of contract item delivery schedule
- Management and control of proprietary data in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Limited rights, and/or company standards.
- Possess a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited university.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of related experience in data or configuration management.
- Candidate must have demonstrated expertise in configuration change management principles.
- Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience promoting effective communication within a team environment
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preference shown to candidates with experience using some or all of the following:
- Product Lifecycle Management tools, such as Agile PLM
- Big Picture
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams, design engineers, analysts, manufacturing, project management and customer representatives is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.