Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented CEMA Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the Unites States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics, provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions. Currently Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos is seeking a talented Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Engineer in Huntsville, AL to create unique solutions for complex problems in security engineering and space domains.
Selected candidate will perform vulnerability research of radio frequency (RF) / network protocols, software, and hardware technology used in customer systems. Candidate will develop novel CEMA training and simulations systems for existing DoD customer.
Candidate will work in a team of developers, engineers, and analysts to address growing concerns of cyber security in highly networked space-based systems.
- The selected candidate will work on customer-sponsored research and development projects developing defensive cyber security solutions for radar systems.
- Developing simulations to emulate threat realistic CEMA environments
- Development of offensive and defensive cyber tools focused on RF and Radar systems.
- Vulnerability discovery and exploit development of operating systems, open source and proprietary network protocols, and user space applications.
- Researching current and future cyber security threats against military systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
- Minimum 8 year of relevant, full-time experience
- Experience with software engineering and should be prepared to demonstrate:
- Proficient experience in software architecture and design
- Minimum 3 years’ experience leading Software Development team(s)
- Proficient in C++ or Python.
- Deep understanding of Linux platforms
- Experience and interest in fundamental networking implementations and concepts.
- Practical Experience with virtualization and containerization technologies
- Experience with Agile software development and DevOps tools and pipelines (e.g., Atlassian suite)
Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to Lawton, OK.
- Candidate must be willing to travel Approx. 10% each year if necessary - Moderate travel to testing locations typically CONUS
- Experience with the following tools, concepts, and products are a plus:
- Ubuntu, Red Hat, Kali Linux, or similar
- Networking Protocols
- Software Reverse Engineering tools (Ida Pro, Ghidra, Boofuzz, Frida)
- Embedded Systems
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.