Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Project Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will act as a Project Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama, for various Space and DoD related programs. You will be actively involved in all aspects of customer interactions and the program technical efforts. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration as well as national security and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention to meet program goals.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited university with 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced, multifaceted work environment.
- Have demonstrated experience effectively communicating in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, and able to support and motivate teams.
- Have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office software tools, including Project and Visio.
- Have experience in mechanical manufacturing environments, testing, and/or product design.
- Supplier management
Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who possess a STEM field related Bachelor’s Degree and/or a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET accredited university
- Preference will be shown to candidates who poessess a PMP Certification
- Experience with Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools such as SolidWorks, Catia, NX, UNREAL, or similar is desired.
- Experience across multiple portions of the product life cycle.
- Experience working with U.S. Government agencies (e.g. NASA, AFRL, DARPA, SMDC).
- Experience with proposal writing and business development support
- Experience with Earned Value Management schedule and tracking
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.