Spire Manufacturing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Maintenance Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The maintenance technician performs various functions and provides expertise in the repair, maintenance, installation of machinery, equipment and facility needs.
- Repairs and maintenance to all production and support equipment
- Troubleshoots to diagnose problems and repairs on production equipment
- Assists in maintaining a clean work environment
- Maintains and updates all process documentation using Upkeep or other tracking processes
- Responsible for monitoring of facilities that support process equipment, such as air compressors and lighting
- Updates maintenance logs
- Follows all safety policies and procedures strictly
- Undertakes actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc. on equipment for preventive maintenance purposes
- Undertakes precision alignments and significant other tests associated with installation, qualification and/or calibration of equipment and machinery
- Performs accurate documentation of results of alignments and calibrations
- Troubleshoots and repairs various mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment and systems involving the isolation of the malfunction parts, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of faulty components
- Operates various hand and power tools and machines to discharge duties
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement on equipment and facilities
- Uses equipment manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to aid in troubleshooting and repairing of tools and equipment
- Looks into service requests for repairs and maintenance to determine nature of problem and recommend appropriate solutions
- Undertakes the sourcing and ordering of required parts, supplies, and services
- Safely operates forklifts, man-lifts, and equipment, adhering to safety standards
- Ensures that equipment is in a safe and working condition and utilize the Lock-Out Tag-Out program
- Ensures prompt and regular attendance following a schedule
- Performs limited carpentry and painting works when necessary
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Candidate must have five (5) applicable years of experience in:
- Electrical AC/DC
- Ability to read electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematic diagrams
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with servo drives and servo motors
- Knowledge with calibrating and checking machine position with dial gauge or other measuring devices.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly range for this role is $25/hr. to $35/hr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Associates or higher preferred in technical field
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.