Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Development Project Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position is in the Space Systems Division and will support a variety of government and commercial customers, including DoD and NASA. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of software development, including flight s/w and ground support s/w, as part of a program team supporting development, integration, and operations of small satellites and satellite payloads.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university
- Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Candidate should have prior software design, development and deployment experience including embedded, object-oriented, distributed, and cloud based environments.
- Candidate must have experience leading a software development team, including application of Scrum and Agile Methodologies and software quality assurance
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Preferred candidate will have a Master’s Degree in a related field
- Experience supporting DoD or NASA programs and flight software highly desired
- Proven ability to work well with cross-functional teams, showing excellent verbal and written communication skills, is preferred
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.