Spire Manufacturing is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking talented Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer will be responsible for Review customer prints, specs and relevant documentation. Develop and provide work instructions to shop floor. Support the manufacturing processes by developing supporting documentation such as SPC charts, detailed work instructions.
- Read and interpret / clarify customer specifications, documents, prints, quality and engineering requirements.
- Write and maintain quality control work instructions and procedures to comply with AS9100 policies and customer standards.
- Assist in the disposition of nonconforming product and development of rework tickets.
- Design and manage manufacturing of fixturing
- Track flow of parts through shop and OSP
- Maintain shop floor measurements and assist in floor layouts and project management
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree in Engineering, in lieu of of Bachelors degree have five (5) years of engineering experience and Associates degree in Engineering
- Candidates must have at least two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Candidate must be able to use CAD and do basic physics and trigonometric calculations
- Candidate must be able to work 1st shift with work hours from 7:00a-4:30p.
- Candidate must be a resident of CoS, CO area or willing to relocate to CoS, Colorado, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the hourly range for this role is $28.85 to $45/hr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
- Lean Six Sigma Training
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.