In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos Company, is seeking a Subcontracts Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex programs in our Huntsville, Alabama location. This role will report directly to the Associate Director, Subcontracts and will be an integrated member of the supply chain organization. The Subcontracts Manager is responsible for full life cycle (“cradle to grave”) subcontract management and materials management within the Dynetics Group Operational Leadership. This role will manage and lead a team of approximately 5-8 procurement professionals.
The Subcontracts Manager will oversee and manage overall subcontract compliance for programs in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively, with program and manufacturing operations.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 6 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 4 years of prior relevant experience. 10 years relevent previous experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work in a team with a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have an effective problem-solving mindset for support and execution
- Strong oral communication, establishing relationships with multiple stakeholders and internal customers
- Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
- Candidate must have an effective problem-solving mindset for support
2 years of supervising/leading teams and/or projects
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat are required
Strong organizational, written and time management skills
Deltek Costpoint experience a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.