In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an Associate Subcontract Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Associate Subcontract Administrator will be a valuable asset to the team with ability to share experience and broad knowledge. Individual will have remote/hybrid ability. Candidate will be responsible for administering a wide variety and value of subcontracts within a predominant DOD environment
- Supports strategic subcontracts (both Government and Commercial) from the proposal stage to the project close-out
- Administer subcontracts of differing dollar values, risk, and complexity (IDIQs, BPAs, Stand Alone, etc.), including drafting of agreements, negotiation, correspondence, and documentation
- Support proposal activities by preparing documents for RFP's
- Maintain records regarding subcontractor terms and conditions, issue funding of differing dollar values, issue subcontract modifications, and execution of subcontract/task order award per required authority
- Articulates problem solving direction to program team to identify Subcontracting strategy while maintaining compliant files records per internal policy
- Support programmatic and status meeting with subcontractors
- Conduct price and cost analysis and facilitate subcontractor negotiations
- Manages performance of subcontracts, ensures compliance with all public law requirements as well as company (and business) policies and procedures including import/export regulations
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field. In lieu of a degree, candidate must have 3 or more years of applicable experience with HS diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a team and fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat are required
- Detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational, written and time management skills
- Candidate must have an effective problem-solving mindset for support and execution
- Strong oral communication, establishing relationships with multiple stakeholders and internal customers
- Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
- Deltek Costpoint experience a plus
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.