In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Assistant Contractor Program Security Officer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The ACPSO is responsible for assisting in the implementation of the industrial security program and ensuring company and customer security requirements are met.
· The successful candidate will interface with all levels of Dynetics personnel and government management personnel to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD 5220.22-M, DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, JSIG, ICD, Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) and Program Classification Guides.
· The position requires a self-motivated candidate that is capable of working in an independent or team environment with minimal direction.
· The candidate will be required to conduct security self-inspections, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures to meet requirements.
· The ACPSO must possess the confidence to make critical security decisions concerning high value contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information.
· Administer day-to-day security programs, personnel processing, program reviews, document control system, audits & self-inspections, violation investigations & reports, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, visit certs, etc.
· Perform physical, personnel and administrative security responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Additional years’ experience may be used in lieu of a degree. A minimum of 5 years experience in security.
· Self-starter with ability to work independently, customer service orientated
· Commitment to security - creating and delivering the highest value to customers
· Ability to interpret company and government security policies and apply them to program operations
· Strong communications skills, both oral and written
· Candidates must possess an Active Top Secret clearance and be able to meet eligibility requirements for access as well as SCI eligibility.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· Prefer Individual has already successfully complete Introduction to Special Access Programs (SAPs), SA101.01 course but if not, they must successfully complete within six months of employment.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.