In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior EVMS Master Scheduler with expertise to the development and management of the integrated master schedule across multiple projects and programs to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Work under the technical direction of the scheduling manager. As directed by the program team, the scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with best practices (e.g., PASEG) and applicable standards such as EVM standard EIA-748 and in coordination with program finance and in support of program execution.
Must be versed in the in the Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) formats 1-6, be able to analyze and interpret the data, provide explanation to variances and impacts to a program’s cost and schedule.
Implement program scheduling business rhythms, developing baseline schedules, and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Program Development and Acquisition Experience:
· Support business development and proposal effort by developing narratives and win themes
· Development of White Papers , Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), and of Basis Of Estimates (BOE)
· Familiarity with contract and program acquisition within for Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP) and Acquisition Category (ACAT), along with Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
· Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) architecture development per the MIL-STD-881 and NASA/SP-2016-3404
Master Scheduler, Principal: Typically requires a BA Degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
· MS Project and other schedule management tools (e.g., MS Project Server, Milestone Professional, SSI)
· Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carlo Analysis tools
· Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration and the integration tools (Deltek Cobra)
· Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
· Scheduling theory and related best-practices
· Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture and development
· Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture and development
· Internal/External dependency modeling
· Critical Path Method (CPM)
· Margin/Float management
· Risk and Opportunity integration
· Resource loading/management
· Schedule Status/Forecast Management/Business Rhythms
· IMS Data Integrity/Health Assessment (e.g., DCMA 14-Pt)
· Schedule Execution Metrics
· Baseline Change Control
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.