In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Integrated Masters Scheduler to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years scheduling experience using Microsoft Project to Develop, update and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule(s) in a NASA, DOD, or similar environment. Candidates will have a familiarization with scheduling tools, schedule management, and industry best practices. Candidates must have experience working with various levels of an organization, subcontractors, and/or the Government. The candidate will possess comprehensive verbal and written communication/presentation skills. The candidate must be self-motivated and productive with little to no daily supervision.
· Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Project
· Ability to produce, analyze, and report on schedule execution metrics, schedule risk analysis, & DCMA 14-point trip wire analysis
· Understand vertical and horizontal schedule integration, critical/driving path analysis, network logic integrity within an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
· Willingness to participate with various organizational personnel and project stakeholders to provide feedback on project status, performance, and schedule actions
· Familiarization with Earned Value Management reporting
· Familiarity with Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) architecture development per the MIL-STD-881 and NASA/SP-2016-3404
· Familiarity with contract and program acquisition within for Major Defense Acquisition Programs (MDAP) and Acquisition Category (ACAT), along w/ Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
· Ability to provide training and mentoring to lower-level employees
· Bachelor’s degree or higher. Four years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
· Two or more years of relevant, hands-on scheduling experience on a mid-level to large Project
· Ability to modify, status, and maintain a previously developed MS Project file
· Demonstrate aptitude and understanding of industry standard schedule health metrics
· Must reside in North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville area
· Analytical thinker and self-starter with solid organizational skills
· Above average written and oral communication skills
· Candidates must be self-motivated, with a competitive balance to succeed
· Candidates must be willing to operate outside of core office hours when necessary
· Willingness to travel as needed
Candidate must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain/maintain a Secret Clearance.